If you are looking for the truth about online trading, you have come to the right place. Tradingclimb.com is a website designed to give you all the information you need to make a sound, profitable decision when it comes to Internet investing.
Our Online Trading Blog features articles written by experienced online stock traders who want to share their knowledge with other investors.
Best online trading platform
One of the most important considerations that you must have once looking for the best online trading platform is the frequency of trade executions. When you open a position on a given instrument (stock, ETF, futures contract), it should be executed almost immediately. This gives you the opportunity to react to changing market conditions. However, it also means that your trades will be subject to a higher level of slippage than if you could hold onto an order for a more convenient time. Obviously, this is not always possible, but it is generally a good idea to strive for the highest level of trade executions possible.
Trading for beginners
Here are some questions to ask when you’re looking for a day trading platform:
1. How many different trading instruments do they offer?
2. Do they offer charting software and mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices?
3. What are the transaction costs? Are they reasonable?
4. How fast do their transactions execute? Is there a time limit on how long it takes for them to process my order?
5. How many different ways do they let me enter my orders?
6. Do they offer a wide selection of research reports and economic data?
7. How much information do I have to provide to get started?
Online trading apps
The very best (and almost universal) investing app is one that teaches you how to invest… by doing most of the work for you! Here are five rules for the “must-have” features of any good stock investing app:
1. The app should automatically keep track of all your stocks for you and alert you whenever any of them reaches or falls below a certain price.
2. It should tell you if it thinks your chosen stocks are over or undervalued. Give the app a list of 100 or so stocks you own and it should be able to tell you within seconds… If They Are Overvalued Or Not!
3. The app should buy or sell for you based on its own evaluation of whether the stocks are worth buying or selling. Don’t let you or the app make decisions based on… how much you want to spend… or… how much commission the app will save you. Stock investing is not a game of “economics.” You don’t get extra points for being cheap.
4. The app should have an automatic mode where it constantly scans through all the day’s newspapers and scans through all the company news released by all the major companies on all the major stock exchanges.
Chosing an online stock Broker
Obviously, it’s in your best interest to have the highest-rated, most ethical broker you can find… Because A High-Quality Online Broker Is The Best Way To Make Money In The Long Run! What is the best way to choose a good online stock broker? It’s simple: Just like you would choose a bank to put your money into… or a lawyer to draw up your will… or a mechanic to repair your car… or… a doctor to treat you when you’re sick… You Should Only Use The Services Of A Broker With Whom You Can Have A “Relationship” For Life! Think about it: If you had a close personal relationship with your stock broker (and you should) then you’d feel comfortable having him handle all of your investing needs for the rest of your life. Now, let’s say you’ve decided to invest in some stocks via one of the online brokers I recommended above.
Stock Trading Plarform
Best Overall: Fidelity Investments
Best Stock trading platform for Beginners: 1
Best Stock trading platform for Mobile: 2
Best Stock trading platform for Options: 3
Best Stock trading platform for Low Costs: 4
Best Stock trading platform Advanced Traders: 5
Best Stock trading platform International Trading: 6
Best Stock trading platform ETFs: 7
Summing up on online trading
Online trading has changed the way people trade in more ways than just the method of doing business. It has also changed the very face of day-trading. In the not-too-distant future, online trading may even change the face of traditional stock and commodity trading.
If you’re serious about making a success of yourself in the online world, you have to understand this area… because… it isn’t likely to go away.
Top 3 Brokers' of the Month